- Site Management of Commercial Build / Fit-Out & Refurbishment Projects
- Establish the site in accordance with relevant Workplace Health & Safety requirements.
- Establish ITP’s at commencement of the project
- Induct subcontractors and site employees.
- Review daily and fortnightly program in conjunction with the Project Manager and manage sequence of work.
- Liaise with Building Manager to ensure all requirements are met
- Coordinate all trades and sequencing of work.
- Manage subcontractors and staff to ensure quality and safety.
- Record daily site activities in site diary.
- Manage defect rectification.
- Provide a weekly project status report including photo’s
- Provide feedback and information to all relevant departments
- Report directly to the Project Manager
- Responsible for the overall management and day to day running on site activity
- Delivery of project on time and to a high specification
- Cost effective strategy in Management
- Excellent attention to detail and ensure highest quality finish on each project
- Read and interpret construction plans
- Conduct OHS inductions and toolbox talks keeping registers up to date
- Scheduling of deliveries
- Ensure site signage is in place
- Complete dilapidation reports prior to works commencing
- Ensure sites are always clean and free from hazards to site personal and general public
- Ensure work stations are maintained
- Ensure ITP’s are coordinated and signed off in accordance with project requirements.
- Ensure company tools are well maintained
- Ensure company vehicle is clean and services are up to date. Liaise with PM for services
- Ensure all folders and registers are returned to head office and scanned to server folder for completion of project
- Ensure own timesheets and site staff are completed and signed daily and submitted by 9am every Wednesday
- Ensure all delivery dockets are returned to head office by COB every Tuesday.
- Ensure all Bunnings receipts are scanned and sent to Project Administrator for raising of purchase order.
As Site Manager, you will work closely with the Project Manager and have full responsibility for the planning, organising and managing the overall site. This includes trade coordination, program of works, WHS as well as sub-contractor and site personal supervision
Responsible toProject Manager
Responsible ForSite staff, Sub-contractors and suppliers
Role DescriptionAs Site Manager, you will work closely with the Project Manager and have full responsibility for the planning, organising and managing the overall site. This includes trade coordination, program of works, WHS as well as sub-contractor and site personal supervision
Typical Job Description Duties
Education and Experience
- certificate III in shop fitting, certificate III carpentry or equivalent
- experience in running site management
- knowledge of quality systems and standards
- knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
- knowledge of business, finance and management principles
- knowledge of human resource principles and practices
- solid computer skills with knowledge of MS Office, Project, Word, Excel and Outlook
- be well presented always
- critical thinking and problem solving skills
- planning and organizing
- co-ordination and control
- time management
- strong initiative
- attention to detail
- communication skills
- influencing and leading
- team work
- conflict management
- stress tolerance